Sunday, August 8, 2010

Midnight Ramblings...

Same charade...

I'm studying for a final, and luckily enough the prof gave us a list of terms to learn.

Students hate doing work so we split up the terms.
Some students reeeeeaaallly hate doing work and decide it's cool to write word-for-word the first thing they Google/look up in a book and say, "I did my share." To make it seem much less half-ass they will copy and paste a few/four/five paragraphs.

The latter form of students are straightup mo-fos. Stop being lazy and writing bullshit. I don't have the time* to sift through several paragraphs of plagiarism to make out what I really need to be studying.

And this is the sort of crap that happens everytime the prof posts up a study guide. What do we do? Split up the work and then send it around. And then there's always at least 1 shithead who thinks they can get get away with this sort of lazy behaviour.

Never again will I settle for this sort of agreement.

*Or energy, as it is midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment